Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Spike

Well Folks I have some sad news to report. My arctic cat, Spike, whom you have all come to know and love, is missing. I fear he has become wild critter food or was hit by a car. He disappeared on May 5th and despite radio announcements, ads in both papers, wanted posters all over town and going door to door in the area where he was, no one has seen him.

I still hold out some hope that he is just roaming Diamond Ridge doing his cat thing, but that hope is fading.

Spike was a great cat and I will miss him tremendously. He kept me company for a long time. I loved my little baby kitty and I like to beleive he felt the same way about me. So this blog is dedicated to him.

Spike
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynda,
i'm so sorry that Spike is missing, i hope he does return. i just wanted you to know that i'm thinking about you and that you both will be in our prayers.
love,
chels(and Nickie)

DebbyK said...

Spike looks so much like my snugglepuss, Heathcliff. We had to put him down last fall at the age of 14 and it was one the hardest things I've had to do. I know how awful it feels and I'm sorry that you are having to go through it. The slideshow was beautiful and a wonderful tribute to a furry friend. I hope he shows up... don't give up hope!

~cousin debby